This 1968 photograph shows a view of the Van Kleef Aquarium and the landscaped gardens outside the aquarium. Located at the foot of Fort Canning, the aquarium was built in 1955 and demolished in 1998. Photograph donated by Gan Cheng Guat and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_223. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Gan Cheng Guat.