This 1992 photograph shows the corridor outside the main sanctuary of a Presbyterian church on Prinsep Street. Latticed glass doors line one side of the corridor leading into the sanctuary. The church, previously known as Straits Chinese Presbyterian Church, was rebuilt in 1930, renamed as Prinsep Street Presbyterian Church in 1956 and gazetted as a national monument in 2000. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.