This 1983 photograph shows the Great Southern Hotel, located at no. 70 Eu Tong Sen Street (from Mosque Street). The six storey hotel, designed and built by Swan and Maclaren in 1936, was owned by Lum Chang Holdings. The hotel is now known as Yue Hwa Building. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.