This is a 1982 photograph showing the exterior of a row of three-storey shophouses along River Valley Road. Surface ornamentation on the building's façade has the words "O. Ramacamynadar" and year "1927" inscribed. Rooftop antennas are also seen on top of the building. The O. Ramacamynadar building (as in the photographer's notes) cannot be found in the present-day street directory. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.