This photograph shows an octagonal bandstand built in 1930 and was used to stage performances for many years. An earlier structure was built on the same site in the early 1860s. It was once a focal point of the garden and is now a favourite spot for wedding photography. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved by the respective intellectual property rights owners.