This 1982 photograph shows Mohamed Sultan Road with a view of shophouses, towards Martin Road. The street sign bearing the road name can be seen on the right, mounted on the wall of the shophouse. Located in the Robertson Quay area, Mohamed Sultan Road was officially named in 1898, and is today home to some conserved shophouses and national monuments. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.