Skip to Main Content

Customs Operations Command building, 1980s : general view



The Customs Operations Command building, also known among Singapore Customs officers as COC, is located at Keppel Road. It was named as Ports Branch in the 1980s. Built in 1945, the COC building helped to safeguard the revenue of Singapore over the years. Donated by Sathakathuda Sahib S/O Peer Mohd, and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.

Credit Line

This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Sathakathuda Sahib S/O Peer Mohd.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore