Skip to Main Content

Raffles College former staff quarters : general view


Reproduction Available:

A 1983 photograph showing the former staff quarters, at Raffles College (Bukit Timah Road). Raffles College was first established in 1928. It became known as the University of Singapore in 1962, and later renamed the National University of Singapore (N.U.S.) when it merged with Nanyang University in 1980. Today, this campus is home to the N.U.S.'s Law Faculty, the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy and five Research Institutes. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore