This 2011 photograph shows the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes, located at 50 Ophir Road. The church, completed in 1888, was originally built to cater to Indian Catholics, in particular Tamil speakers. The church now provides services for all ethnic groups. This church was gazetted as a national monument in January 2005. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2011