This 1982 photograph shows shophouses (dated 1931) at no. 376, 374 and 372 Race Course Road (opposite a Chinese temple). The three-storey shophouses feature a façade decorated with plaster mouldings. Race Course Road is part of the perimeter of the old race course (now Farrer Park) which was built by the Singapore Sporting Club in 1843 to hold horse racing events. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.