Skip to Main Content

Raffles Girls' School, 1966 : group photograph



This is a group photograph of the Prefectorial Board of Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) at Anderson Road. The school was relocated in 1959. Photograph donated by Florence Tan Poh Lian and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Florence Tan Poh Lian.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore