This 1983 photograph shows Ridley Park, from house no. 16 Ridley Park (towards Tanglin Road). It shows a view of a tree-lined road, with street lights, and electrical poles. Fences covered with creepers can be seen along both sides of the road. Ridley Park is named for Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley, director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.