This 1993 photograph shows Tembeling Road (towards East Coast Road from near Duku Road). Two-storey shophouses line one side of the road. In the distance, one can see a high-rise block of HDB flats. Tembeling Road was previously known as Lorong 203 East Coast, and renamed in 1933. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.