This 1986 photograph shows a two-storey house with a verandah and a porch at Seton Close. The verandah is on the second-storey and the porch is used as a parking facilities. Seton Close is named after Frederick James Seton who held the position of Colonial Secretary from 1916 to 1918. Seton Close is off Tanglin Road. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.