A 1995 photograph showing the Bukit Timah Fire Station at Upper Bukit Timah Road. Built in 1956, this was the fourth fire station that was built in Singapore. In April 2005, the fire station on this location closed and relocated to Bukit Batok. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.