This 1967 photograph shows a row shophouses on Club Street. It has pilasters that separate the windows. Club Street is named after the Weekly Entertainment Club, founded by Lee Choon Guan in 1891. Club Street is located off Cross Street, in the vicinity of Chinatown. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All Rights Reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board Singapore 2009.