Skip to Main Content

Joo Chiat Road shophouses, 1970s : general view [1]

Reproduction Available:

This 1970s photograph shows shophouses, located at Joo Chiat Road (dated 1928). Joo Chiat Road is named after Chew Joo Chiat, who was known as the "King of Katong". Title devised by Library staff.

Date of creation estimated.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore