This 1982 photograph shows shophouses and part of a pedestrian bridge, at Kim Seng Road, opposite Great World Amusement Park which closed down in 1964. Kim Seng Road was built by and named after Tan Kim Seng (1805 - 1864), a highly respected property owner and philanthropist. Kim Seng Road is near River Valley Road. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.