This is a 1982 photograph depicting shophouses on Keong Saik Road, from Teck Lim Road. Keong Saik Road was named in 1926 after Tan Keong Saik. The road, located in the Chinatown area, was given conservation status on 7 July 1989. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.