Skip to Main Content

Rex Cinema : general view [2]


Reproduction Available:

This 1982 photograph shows Rex Cinema, built in 1946/1947 by Swan and Maclaren. Located at MacKenzie Road, the cinema closed its doors in 1983. MacKenzie Road is named after Reverend H.L. MacKenzie. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore