Skip to Main Content

Holy Trinity Church, plaque : close-up


Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows a plaque in Holy Trinity Church, located at 1 Hamilton Road, at Tyrwhitt Road corner. Holy Trinity Church began construction in 1937 and was completed in 1941. A Dedication Service was conducted on 20 July 1941 by the Archdeacon Graham White and the church was named Holy Trinity Church. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore