This 1993 photograph shows a corridor in the Little Sisters of the Poor Home at Thomson Road. The Home was established in 1935 by the Little Sisters of the Poor. In 2003, Catholic Welfare Services Singapore took over management from the Little Sisters and renamed it Saint Theresa's Home. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.