This 1983 photograph shows Smith Street, towards New Bridge Road. Smith Street was named after Sir Cecil Clementi Smith. The roads mentioned are part of the Chinatown Conservation Area. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
- Commerce and Industry>>Trade
- Street vendors--Singapore--Photographs