This 2010 photograph shows the steeple of the Armenian Church, which is painted white as is the rest of the building. A partial view of the gable of the roof can be seen in the photograph, with the date 1835 mounted on the wall just below the gable. The Armenian Church is located at no. 60 Hill Street. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2010