This photograph shows a long and side view of City Hall and the Padang. A row of vintage cars are parked along the edge of the Padang. The spire of the St. Andrew's Cathedral is visible above the City Hall building on the top right of the photograph. This photograph was taken with a Roflex in February 1953. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. SB Smart