This 1890 photograph from G.R. Lambert & Co. shows a view of the entrance to New Harbour, renamed Keppel Harbour in 1900. The shot is taken from Pulau Brani. On the right of the picture is the Peninsula and Oriental (P&O) Wharf. In the background, a few boats can be seen on the bay. Title from inscription, on front of photograph. Date of creation estimated.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.