This photograph shows a young man posing at a sundial in the Botanic Gardens. Founded in 1859, the botanical reserve is located in Cluny Road. It spans 52 hectares and has more than 600,000 plant specimens. Photograph donated by Tan Ching Hwee and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. Title devised by Library staff. HRS3_234
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tan Ching Hwee.