Skip to Main Content

Armenian Street building : exterior [2]


Reproduction Available:

This is a 1982 photograph, showing a four-storey shophouse building on Armenian Street, at the corner of Loke Yew Street, opposite the American Embassy. Armenian Street was named after the Armenian Church, a national monument dated 1835 and the oldest church in Singapore. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore