Esplanade Fullerton Hotel, early 1960s : general view



This is a photograph of Queen Elizabeth Walk, with the Fullerton Building and Anderson Bridge in the background. Built in 1928, the Fullerton Building was designed as an office building. It has in the past housed the General Post Office and the Inland Revenue Authority, and currently operates as Fullerton Hotel. In the photograph a man can be seen admiring the sea view at one of Singapore's earliest land reclamation projects. Photograph donated by Ang Suan Poh, and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_161. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.

Credit Line

This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Ang Suan Poh.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore