A 1982 photograph showing the old Jinrickshaw Headquarters located at the junction of Neil Road and Tanjong Pagar Road. Built in 1903, the Jinrickshaw Station, also known as the Jinriksha Station, served as the registration centre for rickshaws. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.