This 1983 photograph shows a shophouse, located at no. 7 Keong Saik Road (west side near Neil Road end). Keong Saik Road was named in 1926 after Tan Keong Saik. The road, located in Chinatown, which consists of two and three storey shophouses, was given conservation status on 7 July 1989. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.