Skip to Main Content

Cumming Street, at Kerr Street : general view [1]


Reproduction Available:

This is a 1982 photograph depicting Cumming Street with shophouses, at the corner of Kerr Street towards Keng Cheow Street. Cumming Street was named after Dr. James B. Cumming, secretary, treasurer and Worshipful Master of the Masonic Zetland Lodge when it was first established in Singapore in 1845. Kerr Street is not found in the present day street directory. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore