A man posing in front of the commemorative plaque at the entrance of Seletar Reservoir. The reservoir was officially declared open by Her Royal Highness, Princess Alexandra on 10 August 1969. Now renamed as Upper Seletar Reservoir, it was built in 1920 as Singapore's third impounding reservoir. Donated by Tang Kian Cheong, and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_093. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tang Kian Cheong.