This 1960s photograph shows an aerial view of Keppel Harbour taken from Mount Faber, as well as a dry dock, and warehouses in the area. The harbour was built in 1886 and was known as New Harbour. It was renamed Keppel Harbour in 1900. Photograph donated by Chua Ai Lin and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Chua Ai Lin.