This 1983 photograph shows the signage of the Bukit Timah Railway Station, located at Bukit Timah Road. It is part of the Federated Malay States railway. It opened as a railway station on the dismantled Tank Road mainline in 1903 (rebuilt on the current Singapore - Johor Bahru part of the present KTM Intercity mainline in 1932). Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.