This is a 1982 photograph showing the assembly hall of the old Raffles Girls' School at Queen Street. The hall is on the first floor in the block facing Stamford Road. Founded in 1879, Raffles Girls' School moved to Queen Street in 1928 and was relocated to its Anderson Road premises in 1959. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.