Skip to Main Content

Presbyterian church at Prinsep Street : exterior [2]


Reproduction Available:

This 1992 photograph shows the church compound and corridor of a Presbyterian church on Prinsep Street. The church, previously known as Straits Chinese Presbyterian Church, was rebuilt in 1930, renamed as Prinsep Street Presbyterian Church in 1956 and gazetted as a national monument in 2000. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore