This 1992 photograph shows the open ground next to house no. 14, belonging to Lee Seng Wee, at Mount Rosie Road, in Bukit Timah. The house stands at the top of the grassy slope. Formerly called Sohst Road, it was renamed Mount Rosie Road in 1920, after Rosie De Souza, daughter of Manuel De Souza. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.