Shown in this photograph is a display board showcasing Edwin Thumboo's poem, Ulysses by the Merlion, 1977. Behind the display board is the Merlion, a half-beast, half-fish mythical icon, with tall buildings in the background. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2008.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Monuments
- Politics and Government>>National Symbols
- Arts>>Literature>>English (Singapore) Literature>>Poetry
- Public sculpture--Singapore--Photographs
- Emblems, National--Singapore--Photographs
- Singaporean poetry (English)--Photographs
- Arts>>Architecture>>Architectural structure
- Language and literature>>Poetry>>English poetry