Skip to Main Content

Ridley Park, field : general view [5]


Reproduction Available:

This 1995 photograph shows an open field, at Ridley Park. Several buildings, and a grove of trees, can be seen on a slope at the far end of the field. Located off Tanglin Road, Ridley Park was named after Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley. He was the first Scientific Director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures