Skip to Main Content

Mangis Road : general view


Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows Mangis Road, from Joo Chiat Place. It shows single-storey shophouses at both corners of the road. Mangis Road was previously known as Lorong 205 East Coast Road, and renamed in 1934. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore