This 1987 photograph shows a house, at Swiss Club Road corner, at Swiss Club Lane. It shows a side view of a house with a pair of metal gates, and a hedge. Swiss Club Road is named after the Swiss Club, which was established in 1903. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.