A 1995 photograph showing Bukit Timah Road. The building located on the right side of the road houses is the Bukit Timah Fire Station. Built in 1956, this was the fourth fire station that was built in Singapore. In April 2005, the fire station on this location closed and relocated to Bukit Batok. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.