Skip to Main Content

Cecil Street no. 9 - 17 : exterior [1]

Reproduction Available:

This 1993 photograph shows a row of three-storey shophouses, located at nos. 9 to 17 Cecil Street. The shophouses, which feature French windows and arched doorways, have since been demolished. Cecil Street, which was completed in 1885, was named after Sir Cecil Clementi Smith. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore