This 1983 photograph shows Upper Serangoon Road (from Upper Paya Lebar Road junction towards Lim Tua Tow Road and Punggol). It shows a view of a street with shophouses along the roadside, one of which has the date "1929" mounted on its façade. In the left background can be seen an overhead bridge while in the foreground can be seen a pedestrian crossing. Title devised by library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.