This photograph shows the exterior of the Van Kleef Aquarium, with its distinctive logo in the background. The daughters of Yong Mei Lin are pictured sitting on the steps outside the aquarium. Located at the foot of Fort Canning, the aquarium was built in 1955 and demolished in 1998. Donated by Yong Mei Lin and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_657. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Yong Mei Lin.