This 1993 photograph shows the Hill Street area, including the Armenian Church (from Excelsior Hotel 5th level). Hill Street is named after the nearby Fort Canning Hill. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Historic Buildings
- Roads--Singapore--Interchanges and intersections--Aerial photographs
- Armenian church buildings--Singapore--Aerial photographs
- Historic buildings--Singapore--Aerial photographs
- Fort Canning Park (Singapore)--Aerial photographs