An elegant black and white colonial style two-storey bungalow is shown in this 1995 photograph at no. 9 Ridley Park, with a large car-porch on the ground floor and open verandah on the upper floor. It sits on spacious grounds with a long driveway. Located off Tanglin Road, Ridley Park was named after Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley. He was the first Scientific Director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.