This 1986 photograph shows a shophouse (dated 1928), on 4 Sam Leong Road. The upper floor of the two-storey shophouse features three casement windows covered with timber shutters. There are plaster bas relief panels below the two windows on the side. On the ground floor, the windows are fixed with security bars. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All Rights Reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board Singapore 2009.