This is a coloured picture postcard showing a street view of the old Tank Road station. Tank Road Station began ferrying passengers on 1 Jan 1903, to Bukit Timah to mark the first phase of the Singapore-Kranji Railway. The last train from Tank Road station left on 2 May 1932 after which the station was permanently closed and replaced by the Tanjong Pagar railway station. A series of numbers is written on the back of the card. This card has a divided back. Date of creation estimated.
The copyrights to the Lim Shao Bin Collection belong to various parties, as declared in the documents; images; letters; etc. kindly shared by Lim Shao Bin. Use and reproduction require written permission.